Monday, December 14, 2009

I've been invited to guest blog!

Delilah Devlin is off on a cruise, the lucky woman! Unlike this scatterbrained writer, she never abandons her readers (of course her children are grown and they don't need snacks and referees), so she's set up guest bloggers to fill the space.

That works out just fine for me, because when I promise a friend I'll write something, I kind of feel obligated to do it... And then I post on MY blog as well. It all works just fine.

So tomorrow, December 15, I'll be at Delilah Devlin's blog talking about a fascinating aspect of her writing you probably didn't notice. Mind you, she's a great storyteller, so you shouldn't notice, but hey, folk tales and legends are my thing, so...

And while you're there, check out the post by her other guests.

No comments: