Sunday, January 30, 2011

What's New?

Tomorrow (Monday, January 31), I start a new workshop at the Black Diamonds RWA Chapter.

It's all about the ancient art of storytelling (and like Sheherazade will teach you, that's the art which indeed is the oldest one, for without storytelling skills, all her other arts and enchantments wouldn't have saved her).

I have more workshops scheduled here and there throughout the year. Check out my schedule at Otter Creations.

In the meantime, I'm still working on my Graphic Novel, which still doesn't have a title. And yes, that's a hint. Help??? You can take a look at it here. And if you have been following it and you want to go straight to the updates, or just to make sure you are up to date, you can check it out here.

And there are pictures of the main characters up in the gallery, too. Just the good guys for now, but I'm trying to get snapshots of everyone else.

There are a few new images in the Art Gallery, too. And samples of the book covers I've started making at Otter Creations.

Am I writing? Yes. But slowly. Life takes up a lot of mental energy, and words don't always want to line up for me. Images seem to work better. So I'm not going to jinx it all by saying anything... But my storypeople are knocking at my door again.

If they can wake me up, they're more than welcome to come in.

No comments: